All students must apply and be admitted to Mississippi State University. In addition, students must meet the program requirements to be admitted to the Distance Bachelor of Business Administration program.
These steps must be taken in order to apply:
- If you are interested in the Distance Bachelor of Business Administration program and wish to have your transcripts evaluated, send transcript copies to the DistanceBBA Program Coordinator. Include with these transcripts a valid phone number and email address.
- After transcripts are reviewed, you will receive tentative information, concerning transfer courses and needed courses. This information will provide a map for graduation.
- After your transcripts are reviewed, you will need to gain admission to MSU. You will choose Business Administration (BUAD) as your major and Distance Education as your campus.
- If you have never attended MSU, please apply for admission
- If you have previously attended MSU, please apply for readmission
P.O. Box 6334
Mississippi State, MS 39762
|Minimum GPA Requirements for Current MSU Students||Minimum GPA Requirements for Transfer Students|
|Freshmen - 2.0||Freshmen - 2.0|
|Sophomores - 2.25||Sophomores - 2.25|
|Juniors and Seniors - 2.5||Juniors and Seniors - 2.5|