All future students must apply and be admitted to Mississippi State University. In addition, future students must meet the program requirements to be admitted to the Online Bachelors of Industrial Technology program.
These steps must be taken in order to apply:
- If you are interested in the Online Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology Program and wish to have your transcripts evaluated, send transcript copies to the Industrial Technology program Coordinator. Include with these transcripts a valid phone number and email address.
- After transcripts are reviewed, you will receive tentative information, concerning transfer courses and needed courses. This information will provide a map for graduation.
- After your transcripts are reviewed, you will need to gain admission to MSU. You will choose Industrial Technology as your major and Distance Education as your campus.
- If you have never attended MSU, please apply for admission
- If you have previously attended MSU, please apply for readmission
P.O. Box 6334
Mississippi State, MS 39762