- To graduate with a degree in Industrial Systems, a student must complete a minimum of 124 hours.
- Up to 62 hours transferred from an accredited community college may count toward the degree.
- 62 hours must be from an accredited four-year university.
- 36 hours must be upper-level (3000 and above) emphasis area course work.
- The final 32 hours of course work must come from MSU.
- Students must have a 2.00 MSU GPA, and a 2.00 overall GPA in order to graduate.
Degree Application Deadlines
For a full list of academic deadlines, visit the Office of the Registrar and click the appropriate term.