Distance Makes a Difference Scholarship
Awarded by the Center for Distance Education
- Priority Date
- December 1, 2017
- Three (3) $1,000 one-time scholarships will be awarded.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate Distance Education degree program during the 2018 Spring semester.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of six (6) hours.
- Must have an overall GPA of 2.5 or above.
- Submission of a resumé.
- Submission of the Distance Makes a Difference Scholarship e-form application.
Recipients will be selected by the Distance Makes a Difference Scholarship Committee appointed by the Executive Director of the Center for Distance Education.
To learn about other scholarships that are available and the requirements and deadlines for applying, visit the Office of Admissions and Scholarships website.