Dropping a MBA Course
Classified MBA students can drop classes online using myState.
Follow these instructions to add or drop classes:
- Login to myState.
- Click on the menu tab (hamburger shaped icon) at the top left of the screen
- Click on the word "Banner" from the drop down menu that appears.
- Click on "myBanner For Students" from the menu that will appear across the top of the screen.
- Under the Registration Menu, click the first option, Register for Classes.
- From the Registration Term drop down list, select a term and click the Submit Term Button.
- You should see the screen for adding and dropping classes.
- To drop a class, go into the add/drop class section and click on the "drop class" option next to the courses on your schedule. By clicking on the appropriate buttons, you may also search for open classes or view your schedule.
- To add a class, click on "add/drop classes using schedule builder option". You will then have to enter the course symbol (i.e. MGT) and number (i.e. 8121). Select the appropriate campus from the drop down box and then click on "show sections for selected course". Click on the appropriate section, the course is automatically added and your schedule will be shown.
- If you are unable to drop your MBA course online, please contact Angella Baker or Cindy Smith, to assist you.
- You may print your schedule by selecting the print button at the top of the page when your schedule is displayed on the screen. Be sure to change the print orientation to landscape.
Students cannot drop all classes without withdrawing from the university. To drop all classes and withdraw, login to myState. Click on the menu tab (hamburger shaped icon) at the top left of the screen, next click on the word "Banner" from the drop down menu that appears and click on "myBanner For Students" from the menu that will appear across the top of the screen. Select the Registration menu, then select Withdraw Request. Your request will be routed for electronic approval. The effective date is the date that you submit the online request.
Drop and Withdrawal Refund Schedule