Dropping a MSIS Course
Classified MSIS students can drop classes online using myState.
Follow these instructions to add or drop classes:
- Login to myState.
- Select the Banner tab from the top left row of options.
- Under the Registration Menu, click the first option, Register for Classes.
- From the Registration Term drop down list, select a term and click the Submit Term Button.
- You should see the screen for adding and dropping classes.
- To drop a class, go into the add/drop class section and click on the "drop class" option next to the courses on your schedule. By clicking on the appropriate buttons, you may also search for open classes or view your schedule.
- To add a class, click on "add/drop classes using schedule builder option". You will then have to enter the course symbol (i.e. MGT) and number (i.e. 8121). Select the appropriate campus from the drop down box and then click on "show sections for selected course". Click on the appropriate section, the course is automatically added and your schedule will be shown.
- If you are unable to drop your MSIS course online, please contact Angella Baker or Cindy Smith, to assist you.
- You may print your schedule by selecting the print button at the top of the page when your schedule is displayed on the screen. Be sure to change the print orientation to landscape.
Students cannot drop all classes without withdrawing from the university. To drop all classes and withdraw, login to myState and select the Banner tab. Select the Registration menu, then select Withdraw Request. Your request will be routed for electronic approval. The effective date is the date that you submit the online request.