Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the program totally online?
- Is there a campus residency requirement?
- Does the degree state distance or online?
- How long does it take to complete the program?
- Where can I find information about adding or dropping a course or withdrawing?
- Where can I find information about proctors?
- How do I obtain more details about specific degree opportunities in the College of Business Distance Learning Program?
- How do I register for distance learning courses?
- If I have a lot of work experience, do I have to take the GMAT?
- Can I apply after the deadline?
- Do you accept the GRE?
- Have I been admitted?
- Who do I contact about my application status?
- How do I apply to Graduate School at Mississippi State University?
- I'm not sure if I have registered.
Tuition & Fees
- I am an out-of-state student. Do I have to pay out-of-state tuition for the College of Business Distance Learning Program?
- I have not received my bill for tuition. What should I do?
- Is the total payment due at the beginning of the semester?
- How do I access courses on the web?
- How do I access my course in myCourses?
- Why doesn't my course show up in myCourses?
- What is my NetID?
- I have forgotten my NetPassword/How do I find out my Net Password?