What do I need to apply to the PHCL program?
- Completion of a Master's degree from an accredited institution
- Transcripts of college work; GPA minimum of 3.40 on master’s or specialist’s degree work
- Resume documenting his/her career in professional education
- Letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Acceptable scores for each of the sections (verbal, quantitative, and writing) of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). The GRE score must be current (no more than 5 years old).
- Demonstrated potential for achieving excellence as a doctoral student in an interview conducted by Leadership and Foundations faculty
- Apply online with the Office of the Graduate School.
- Deadline for admission (March 1 for summer and fall and October 1 for spring)
- Three years community college work experience
Please note that your application will not be considered until all forms have been submitted and your application fee has been paid.