- Students must have a GPA of 2.0 on all college work prior to entering the major.
- Up to 62 hours may be transferred from an accredited community college.
- Students must take an additional 45 hours: 27 hours must be from Required Psychology Courses and 18 hours must be from Elective Psychology Courses.
- A grade of C or better is required for all Psychology courses to count toward the degree.
- To graduate with a BS degree in Psychology, a student must complete a minimum of 124 hours.
For a full list of academic deadlines, visit the Office of the Registrar and click the appropriate term.