As part of the University's ongoing commitment to veterans, the Department of Instructional Systems and Workforce Development in the College of Education at Mississippi State University is pleased to offer a new Veterans' Certificate Program that can be completed online.
What is the Veterans' Certificate Program?
- A uniquely designed, first of its kind certificate that provides the needed knowledge, competencies and skills for individuals to work with veterans' issues in various venues.
- Includes only 15 credit hours that can be started in any semester (fall, spring, or summer).
- Does not require admission to a degree program, just admission to Mississippi State and enrollment in the required courses.
Who Should Apply?
- Individuals who need training relevant to veterans' specific needs.
- Individuals who support veterans as they transition to college and civilian life.
- Individuals who are seeking advancement in any governmental agency that deals with veterans.
- Undergraduate students seeking an interdisciplinary emphasis area for the BSIS degree.
- Graduate students seeking a minor.