Applicants must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and have a minimum GPA of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale over four years of undergraduate work or a 3.00 GPA over the last two years of undergraduate work for regular admission.
Applicants must have taken the Graduate Record Exam (GRE). In addition, a letter of interest describing in detail why wellness coaching appeals to you is requested as you address your strengths for this program.
For full admission to the Clinical Health Promotion and Wellness Coaching certificate program, you must complete the process for Classified admission. The program admission deadline for the Fall is July 1st and for the Spring is November 1st .
- Submit online application
- Submit a letter of interest describing in detail why wellness coaching appeals to you is requested as you address your strengths for this program.
- Three letters of recommendation
- You will be asked to submit three names and three email addresses of individuals you are using as references. Once you click submit, these individuals will be sent an email from MSU, which will provide a link to an online form for completing their recommendations.
- The department evaluates the overall admissions packet in considering a student for the program.
- Electronic transcripts should be sent to: Mississippi State University, Graduate School. Only one copy of an electronic transcript is required.
- Paper transcripts should be mailed to:
The Office of the Graduate School
PO Box G
Mississippi State, MS 39762 Physical Street Address (for DHL, Fed Ex, UPS, DHS, etc.):
Mississippi State University
Office of the Graduate School
175 President Circle
116 Allen Hall
Mississippi State, MS 39762