Ranked by U.S. News & World Report and GetEducated.com, Mississippi State University’s accredited 30-hour online MBA program offers students an affordable and flexible opportunity to participate in useful, well-designed courses emphasizing management, marketing, finance, economics, business information systems, and quantitative analysis.
- AACSB Accredited
- Best Online Graduate Business Programs 2014 (#64) by U.S. News & World Report
- Best Online Graduate Business Programs for Veterans 2014 (#16) by U.S. News & World Report
- Best Affordable AACSB Online MBA (#32) by GetEducated.com
- Flexible - admit any semester
- Recognized as one of the Best Online Business Programs by U.S. News & World Report
- MSU’s College of Business is in the 15 percent of business schools accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the most elite accreditation for business schools.
- Best Affordable AACSB Online MBA by GetEducated.com
- "Best for Vets" Colleges 2014 by Military Times
- Choose the Right Business School for You